We provide full-cycle project management to attract funding from public sources. We represent our clients in attracting funding from the European Structural Funds, the Recovery and Resilience Mechanism (RRF), the Norwegian Grants, and other financial resources of the State of Latvia and the European Commission.
We provide full representation, including:
- Preparation and submission of the full Project Application and supporting documentation,
- The incorporation of clarifications,
- The preparation of appeals, and
- The representation of the client in communication with the responsible ministries and institution.
We provide project implementation services until the successful receipt of funding, including:
- The preparation of reports and statements,
- Amendments to the project; and
- Participation in audits.